Photo credit: Farage Photography
On the day of your wedding, chances are you’ll have at least one unexpected little emergency… A rip in someone’s dress. A paper-cut, a headache, etc.
Although there are many, many things to remember when it comes to planning for your wedding day, bringing a small wedding emergency preparedness kit can eliminate the stress of unforeseen little disasters for you and your entire wedding party!
So, when you’re packing all of the things to bring to your wedding location, be sure to include a small bag (make-up or toiletry bags work well for this) filled with the following items:
- Aspirin, Advil or Tylenol
- Clear nail polish (fixes runs in stockings)
- Nail file and nail clippers
- Sunscreen (if your ceremony or photos take place outdoors)
- Lint brush
- Small scissors (for cutting any stray threads)
- Bobby-pins and safety-pins
- Dental floss
- Hand sanitizer
- Breath mints
- Flip-flops or some form of comfortable shoes to slip into in case your wedding shoes give you blisters.
Having these things on hand, just in case, can make a world of difference to how smoothly your wedding day will run!
Tamea Burd is a Vancouver wedding photographer, portrait, corporate and headshot photographer. Her website: www.tameaburdphotography.com